I'd like to thank Rith and Ganteka for editing my melee weapons, and anyone who added anything to their construction while I was gone. I haven't been here in two months, and I do hope to be able to be online more often in the near future, but that might not be possible. I just hope to able to add more stuff to the wiki in the not-so-near-future, then :). Deranged. 00:51, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
Well, I've been playing D&D 3,5 for a couple of years now... started in one campaign, whole thing stopped after one session, later played in another 'till lvl 12 or something, filled in for the DM for a while, DM quit, started my own campaign :).
Now I've got six people walking around in a custom-build world. Rather cool, actually.
Update - There's another party walking around on the same continent, and they do rather well. The rest of the world is starting to take more solid shape, and stuff like history and other such layers are turning out to be complex and deeply layered.
Considering contributions, past and future, I'm more of a designer than a developer, so while some of my ideas are cool, they might not always be properly translated into D&D. Any ideas on how to fix certain issues are welcome, and if nothing is wrong with it, then a note to that effect is welcome too. Thanks :).
Note - I don't have much (or indeed any) time to put things online, mostly because I tend to do most things on paper or within the confines of my skull. Digitalizing that can be quite difficult. The fact that I don't have a working computer at the moment complicates things to the point of impossibility.
- Ghostflame Warrior
To be posted
- Firefox - Well, basically a flaming fox.
- Eaters of Fear - Fey that feed off of fear.
- Prestige Class
- Freerunner - Build around speed and agility. Not inspired by Mirror's Edge, I've had it lying around for some time before the game came out.
- Joker - A merry wanderer, bringing joy wherever he goes. More of a prankster than a jester, mind you. The evil version, the Harlequin, would spread destruction and evil as they move from town to town. So the name fits the spirit of the thing rather than the execution.
- Some bakery-related damage spells. (Hail of Muffins, for example)
- Lethemancy - Spells that make casters lose spells.
- Tons of melee stuff. Since I very much enjoy coming up with melee weapons, I've got several possible additions for that section.
Well, err.. Bye!