I'm a former admin of D&D Wiki and I was a dedicated user to that site (January 2007 - August 2009). I hope to bring the same energy to this wiki.
Real Name Andrew Arnott (you can see how imaginative my user name is!)
User contributions (if you are interested in browsing logs :P)
- Grimoire Necromancer - Rogue level. A minion-based character that uses its undead minions as fodder to absorb attacks.
- Armor Resonance - Rogue level. Replacement for Magic Vestment with limited duration/usages but higher max enhancement bonus.
- Bloodletting Blade - Rogue level. Trade HP to deal extra damage.
- Dodge Variant - Rogue level. Makes the dodge bonus to AC more permanent but limited by armor.
- Dragonblessed Commander - Fighter level. Allows the auras from marshal class levels to stack with araus from dragon shaman levels.
- Explosive Eldrich Blast - Rogue level. Allows your eldrich blasts to have exploding damage dice.
- Get Over Here! - Rogue level. Allows you to pull opponents towards you with your spiked chain.
- Giant Avian Companion - Rogue level. Gives you a giant eagle or owl as a companion that can gain class levels instead of bonus HD (with some limitations).
- Hulking Rage - Rogue level. Makes you grow larger when you rage.
- Hulk Smash! - Rogue level. Allows you to pound the ground during a rage to knock over creatures.
- Ki Feint - Rogue level. You can use ki and a feint to remove a creature's dex bonus, even if they have uncanny dodge.
- Pegasus Mount - Fighter level. You can use a pegasus as your special mount.
- Perceptive - Rogue level. Combines Spot and Listen into a single skill with some extra goodies at higher levels.
- Practiced Combatant - Rogue level. My version of practiced spellcaster for combat classes that requires investment in full BAB classes.
- Shield Push - Fighter level. Allows you to bull rush opponents whenever you hit them with a shield bash.
- Shield Resonance - Rogue level. Replacement for Magic Vestment with limited duration/usages but higher max enhancement bonus.
- Stealthy - Rogue level. Combines hide and move silently into a single skill with extra goodies at higher levels.
- Sudden Antimagic - Wizard level. Grants the ability to generate anti-magic fields to counter spells or beat up a buffed spellcaster.
- Weapon Resonance - Rogue level. Replacement for Greater Magic Weapon with limited duration/usages but higher max enhancement bonus.
- Arctic Stallion - CR 4. A warhorse with a few spell-like abilities and a cold theme.
- Fire Rune - CR 1. A defender monster that draws attacks. It might actually work on its own, but it benefits greatly from other monsters being present.
- Gzkmzk - A solo monster to use against a 1st level party. It is sort of like a reverse Drider (spider body and head, orc arms).
- Plated Spirit, Fire - CR 1. A basic construct that has a fairly hard hitting attack, but not so much accuracy. It has a small bit of fire resistance, which pairs up well with Fire Runes.
- Simulacrum Stalker - CR 15 (varies though). This thing copies a creature nearly exactly including memories. Simply modifying its DCs can make it a tough challenge at any level. It is mostly designed for roleplaying.
- Snowflake - CR 1. A defender monster that should be grouped with other monsters for a challenge.
- Snowflake, Greater - CR 5. A stronger version of the snowflake.
- Sublime Barbarian - Rogue level. A prestige barbarian that uses warblade as a base.
- Ninja of the Ebon Shadow - Rogue level. A prestige class that makes an excellent infiltrator.
- Sublime Paladin - Rogue level. A prestige paladin that uses martial adept stuff instead of spells.
- Whipsinger - Rogue level. Uses the bard's knack with whips as a base for a bard PrC.
- DINOTASTIC - Rogue level. A fun dinosaur skirmisher.
- Triple Stat Tripper - Rogue level. Ends up with around a +75 to trip checks when buffed.
- Robot Unicorn - Based on the awesome adult swim flash game "Robot Unicorn Attack".
- We Use Logic Here - A feat to make fun of the crazy admin of www.dandwiki.com.
- Carnage - A killer set of artifact gauntlets.
- Psychic Domain - Fighter level. Because I like crossovers between different magic systems.
- Tortoise Folk - A race of tortoise people that is adaptable to allow many different subspecies.
- Tortoise Folk Paragon
- Variant Non-Humans - My fix to make races balanced, which for the most part works well.
- Tethys - A cleric that had her husband raised into a zombie and then she rebuked him. She adventures to try to make enough gold to afford a resurrection spell on him. I started playing her in early 2009 and the campaign restarted in January 2010 after a long break.
- Grimsy Grubbletin the Great - Grimsy is an NPC character in a game I'm DMing, but he basically a PC for me. He's a bard who is pretty bad at music, but he is destined to be great.
- Feats and Spells
- Force Master
- Summon Monster Useful Stats
- SRD Mount/Undead Costs
- Optimized Build Ideas
- Grimoire Rules Ideas
- Variant Ranger
- Variant Paladin
- ToB Wizard
- 3.5e Defender Ability Ideas
- Andrew's Mathemagical RNG Calculations
- Gambler Remake
- Grimoire Monsters
- Mystos Campaign Setting
- Grimoire Summoner