About me[edit | edit source]
I'm a former admin of D&D Wiki and I was a dedicated user to that site (January 2007 - August 2009). I hope to bring the same energy to this wiki.
Real Name Andrew Arnott (you can see how imaginative my user name is!)
My contributions[edit | edit source]
User contributions (if you are interested in browsing logs :P)
Base Classes[edit | edit source]
- Grimoire Necromancer - Rogue level. A minion-based character that uses its undead minions as fodder to absorb attacks.
Feats[edit | edit source]
- Armor Resonance - Rogue level. Replacement for Magic Vestment with limited duration/usages but higher max enhancement bonus.
- Bloodletting Blade - Rogue level. Trade HP to deal extra damage.
- Dodge Variant - Rogue level. Makes the dodge bonus to AC more permanent but limited by armor.
- Dragonblessed Commander - Fighter level. Allows the auras from marshal class levels to stack with araus from dragon shaman levels.
- Explosive Eldrich Blast - Rogue level. Allows your eldrich blasts to have exploding damage dice.
- Get Over Here! - Rogue level. Allows you to pull opponents towards you with your spiked chain.
- Giant Avian Companion - Rogue level. Gives you a giant eagle or owl as a companion that can gain class levels instead of bonus HD (with some limitations).
- Hulking Rage - Rogue level. Makes you grow larger when you rage.
- Hulk Smash! - Rogue level. Allows you to pound the ground during a rage to knock over creatures.
- Ki Feint - Rogue level. You can use ki and a feint to remove a creature's dex bonus, even if they have uncanny dodge.
- Pegasus Mount - Fighter level. You can use a pegasus as your special mount.
- Perceptive - Rogue level. Combines Spot and Listen into a single skill with some extra goodies at higher levels.
- Practiced Combatant - Rogue level. My version of practiced spellcaster for combat classes that requires investment in full BAB classes.
- Shield Push - Fighter level. Allows you to bull rush opponents whenever you hit them with a shield bash.
- Shield Resonance - Rogue level. Replacement for Magic Vestment with limited duration/usages but higher max enhancement bonus.
- Stealthy - Rogue level. Combines hide and move silently into a single skill with extra goodies at higher levels.
- Sudden Antimagic - Wizard level. Grants the ability to generate anti-magic fields to counter spells or beat up a buffed spellcaster.
- Weapon Resonance - Rogue level. Replacement for Greater Magic Weapon with limited duration/usages but higher max enhancement bonus.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Arctic Stallion - CR 4. A warhorse with a few spell-like abilities and a cold theme.
- Fire Rune - CR 1. A defender monster that draws attacks. It might actually work on its own, but it benefits greatly from other monsters being present.
- Gzkmzk - A solo monster to use against a 1st level party. It is sort of like a reverse Drider (spider body and head, orc arms).
- Plated Spirit, Fire - CR 1. A basic construct that has a fairly hard hitting attack, but not so much accuracy. It has a small bit of fire resistance, which pairs up well with Fire Runes.
- Simulacrum Stalker - CR 15 (varies though). This thing copies a creature nearly exactly including memories. Simply modifying its DCs can make it a tough challenge at any level. It is mostly designed for roleplaying.
- Snowflake - CR 1. A defender monster that should be grouped with other monsters for a challenge.
- Snowflake, Greater - CR 5. A stronger version of the snowflake.
Prestige Classes[edit | edit source]
- Sublime Barbarian - Rogue level. A prestige barbarian that uses warblade as a base.
- Ninja of the Ebon Shadow - Rogue level. A prestige class that makes an excellent infiltrator.
- Sublime Paladin - Rogue level. A prestige paladin that uses martial adept stuff instead of spells.
- Whipsinger - Rogue level. Uses the bard's knack with whips as a base for a bard PrC.
Optimized Builds[edit | edit source]
- DINOTASTIC - Rogue level. A fun dinosaur skirmisher.
- Triple Stat Tripper - Rogue level. Ends up with around a +75 to trip checks when buffed.
April Fools'[edit | edit source]
- Robot Unicorn - Based on the awesome adult swim flash game "Robot Unicorn Attack".
- We Use Logic Here - A feat to make fun of the crazy admin of www.dandwiki.com.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Carnage - A killer set of artifact gauntlets.
- Psychic Domain - Fighter level. Because I like crossovers between different magic systems.
- Tortoise Folk - A race of tortoise people that is adaptable to allow many different subspecies.
- Tortoise Folk Paragon
- Variant Non-Humans - My fix to make races balanced, which for the most part works well.
Milestones[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Tethys - A cleric that had her husband raised into a zombie and then she rebuked him. She adventures to try to make enough gold to afford a resurrection spell on him. I started playing her in early 2009 and the campaign restarted in January 2010 after a long break.
- Grimsy Grubbletin the Great - Grimsy is an NPC character in a game I'm DMing, but he basically a PC for me. He's a bard who is pretty bad at music, but he is destined to be great.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Feats and Spells
- Force Master
- Summon Monster Useful Stats
- SRD Mount/Undead Costs
- Optimized Build Ideas
- Grimoire Rules Ideas
- Variant Ranger
- Variant Paladin
- ToB Wizard
- 3.5e Defender Ability Ideas
- Andrew's Mathemagical RNG Calculations
- Gambler Remake
- Grimoire Monsters
- Mystos Campaign Setting
- Grimoire Summoner