Havvy's Questions & Concerns[edit source]
- Isn't a range of Touch also a range of Personal by default? If so, does it need to say "Personal or Touch"?
- The summary is not clear at all for what the spell does. I would change it so it says "May grapple foes under Freedom of Movement effect."
- Do you intend for the bonus to grappling to be typeless? Might I suggest making it a magical bonus?
- Just on wording of the spell, I'd place the ability to grapple those under freedom of movement first.
- Yes, don't care, yes, I wouldn't. --TK 11:15, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- So while a mage can still yawn and dimension door out, this screws over everyone else (ie. the ones that need the most help)? I'd at least let people use Escape Artist to get out--especially since they're wasting a standard action to get out of a grapple that way. Perhaps add a dimension lock component to the people who you're grappling though, but I think that mundanes should have at least some chance of getting out when faced by a grapple-specced opponent with this spell. --Ghostwheel 11:55, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.