|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Subsidy Feat Bonuses are based on what other feats you possess.
- Iron Will: At the end of any round during which you did not take any actions, you may roll a Will save against any effects currently applying to you that permitted a Will save when they were originally applied.
- Self-Sufficient: You have a 20% chance to stabilize while unconscious, instead of a 10% chance.
- Improved Turning: You get a +1 bonus on your turning check roll.
- Improved Counterspell: The spell you use to counter spells with can be of an equal level as the spell you are countering.
- Diehard: You take an additional number of points of damage to die equal to your hit dice (-10 to -15 if you have 5 HD).
- Combat Casting: You can attempt to cast spells without their Somatic components with a DC 20 + Spell level Concentration check. Failure results in the spell failing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.