Created By
Gd1w (talk)
Date Created: 10/06/09
Status: Complete
Editing: Please feel free to edit constructively!
Balance: Fighter

Slipstream Shot [{{#arraymap: Psionic|, |x|Type::x}}] Summary::You can charge a projectile or thrown weapon to ignore many types of impediments. Prerequisites: {{#arraymap: Fell Shot, Psionic Shot, Base Attack Bonus +8|,|x|Prerequisite::x}}Benefit: To use this feat, you must expend your psionic focus. There is a 50% chance that if a projectile or thrown weapon you charge with this feat would be impeded from hitting its target (such as by a physical barrier, effect (prismatic wall, wall of force, wind effects, etc.), deflect arrows feat, etc.) it ignores any such impediments by shifting outside of conventional time and space to avoid it (if the space through which impediments are traveled totals more than 5 feet, this chance is reduced to 25%).Special: You may take this feat an additional time (the base attack bonus requirement increases to +15) to increase the chance to 75% (or 50% in the case of impediments totaling more than 5 feet). If you cannot see your target, you must still aim at the correct square in order to strike it. Slipstream shots can be caught or deflected but not reflected back.

Back to Main Page3.5e HomebrewCharacter OptionsFeats

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.