|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the troglodyte creature listing.
A troglodyte stands about 5 feet tall and weighs about 150 pounds.
- +4 Constitution, –2 Dexterity, –2 Intelligence.
- Medium size.
- Humanoid (Reptilian)
- A troglodyte’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 90 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A troglodyte begins with two levels of humanoid, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +0, and Will +0.
- Racial Skills: A troglodyte’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Hide and Listen. Troglodytes have a +4 racial bonus on Hide checks (+8 in rocky or underground surroundings).
- Racial Feats: A troglodyte’s humanoid levels give it one feat. A troglodyte receives Multiattack as a bonus feat.
- +6 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d4) and bite (1d4).
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A troglodyte is automatically proficient with all simple weapons.
- Stench (Ex): When a troglodyte is angry or frightened, it secretes an oily, musk-like chemical that nearly every form of animal life finds offensive. All living creatures (except troglodytes) within 30 feet of a troglodyte must succeed on a Fortitude save or be sickened for 10 rounds. The save DC is 10 + 1/2 the troglodyte’s Hit Dice + its Constitution modifier. Creatures that successfully save cannot be affected by the same troglodyte’s stench for 24 hours. A delay poison or neutralize poison spell removes the effect from the sickened creature. Creatures with immunity to poison are unaffected, and creatures resistant to poison receive their normal bonus on their saving throws.
- Automatic Language: Draconic. Bonus Languages: Common, Giant, Goblin, Orc.
- Favored Class: Cleric.
- Level Adjustment: +2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.