|This material is published under the OGL|
TRICKERY DOMAIN[edit | edit source]
Trickery Domain Spells
- Disguise Self: Disguise own appearance.
- Invisibility: Subject invisible 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- NondetectionM: Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- False VisionM: Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Mislead: Turns you invisible and creates illusory double.
- Screen: Illusion hides area from vision, scrying.
- Polymorph Any Object: Changes any subject into anything else.
- Time Stop: You act freely for 1d4+1 rounds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.