Tag: Visual edit
Tag: Visual edit
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
===0-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells (Cantrips)===
===0-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells (Cantrips)===
* [[SRD:Resistance|Resistance]]: Subject gains +1 on [[SRD:Saving Throw|saving throws]].
* [[SRD:Resistance|Resistance]]: Subject gains +1 on [[SRD:Saving Throw|saving throws]].
* [[SRD:Acid Splash|Acid Splash]]: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
* [[SRD:Acid Splash|Acid Splash]]: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
Revision as of 20:23, 20 September 2021
|This material is published under the OGL|
- 1 0-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells (Cantrips)
- 2 1ST-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 3 2ND-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 4 3RD-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 5 4TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 6 5TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 7 6TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 8 7TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 9 8TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 10 9TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- 11 Notes
0-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells (Cantrips)
- Acid Splash: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
- Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or small object.
- Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Dancing Lights: Creates torches or other lights.
- Flare: Dazzles one creature (–1 on attack rolls).
- Light: Object shines like a torch.
- Ray of Frost: Ray deals 1d3 cold damage.
- Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
- Mage Hand: 5-pound telekinesis.
- Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
- Message: Whispered conversation at distance.
- Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things.
- Arcane Mark: Inscribes a personal rune (visible or invisible).
- Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
1ST-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Alarm: Wards an area for 2 hours/level.
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Hold Portal: Holds door shut.
- Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Protection from Good: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Protection from Law: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Shield: Invisible disc gives +4 to AC, blocks magic missiles.
- Grease: Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery.
- Mage Armor: Gives subject +4 armor bonus.
- Mount: Summons riding horse for 2 hours/level.
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
- Summon Monster I: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Unseen Servant: Invisible force obeys your commands.
- Comprehend Languages: You understand all spoken and written languages.
- Detect Secret Doors: Reveals hidden doors within 60 ft.
- Detect Undead: Reveals undead within 60 ft.
- IdentifyM: Determines properties of magic item.
- True Strike: +20 on your next attack roll.
- Charm Person: Makes one person your friend.
- Hypnotism: Fascinates 2d4 HD of creatures.
- Sleep: Puts 4 HD of creatures into magical slumber.
- Burning Hands: 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
- Floating Disk: Creates 3-ft.-diameter horizontal disk that holds 100 lb./level.
- Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
- Shocking Grasp: Touch delivers 1d6/level electricity damage (max 5d6).
- Color Spray: Knocks unconscious, blinds, and/or stuns weak creatures.
- Disguise Self: Changes your appearance.
- Magic Aura: Alters object’s magic aura.
- Silent Image: Creates minor illusion of your design.
- Ventriloquism: Throws voice for 1 min./level.
- Cause Fear: One creature of 5 HD or less flees for 1d4 rounds.
- Chill Touch: One touch/level deals 1d6 damage and possibly 1 Str damage.
- Ray of Enfeeblement: Ray deals 1d6 +1 per two levels Str damage.
- Animate Rope: Makes a rope move at your command.
- Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.
- Erase: Mundane or magical writing vanishes.
- Expeditious Retreat: Your speed increases by 30 ft.
- Feather Fall: Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Jump: Subject gets bonus on Jump checks.
- Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus.
- Reduce Person: Humanoid creature halves in size.
2ND-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Arcane LockM: Magically locks a portal or chest.
- Obscure Object: Masks object against scrying.
- Protection from Arrows: Subject immune to most ranged attacks.
- Resist Energy: Ignores first 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Acid Arrow: Ranged touch attack; 2d4 damage for 1 round +1 round/three levels.
- Fog Cloud: Fog obscures vision.
- Glitterdust: Blinds creatures, outlines invisible creatures.
- Summon Monster II: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Summon Swarm: Summons swarm of bats, rats, or spiders.
- Web: Fills 20-ft.-radius spread with sticky spiderwebs.
- Detect Thoughts: Allows “listening” to surface thoughts.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- See Invisibility: Reveals invisible creatures or objects.
- Daze Monster: Living creature of 6 HD or less loses next action.
- Hideous Laughter: Subject loses actions for 1 round/level.
- Touch of Idiocy: Subject takes 1d6 points of Int, Wis, and Cha damage.
- Continual FlameM: Makes a permanent, heatless torch.
- Darkness: 20-ft. radius of supernatural shadow.
- Flaming Sphere: Creates rolling ball of fire, 2d6 damage, lasts 1 round/level.
- Gust of Wind: Blows away or knocks down smaller creatures.
- Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, +1 ray/four levels (max 3).
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Blur: Attacks miss subject 20% of the time.
- Hypnotic Pattern: Fascinates (2d4 + level) HD of creatures.
- Invisibility: Subject is invisible for 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- Magic MouthM: Speaks once when triggered.
- Minor Image: As silent image, plus some sound.
- Mirror Image: Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8).
- Misdirection: Misleads divinations for one creature or object.
- Phantom TrapM: Makes item seem trapped.
- Blindness/Deafness: Makes subject blinded or deafened.
- Command Undead: Undead creature obeys your commands.
- False Life: Gain 1d10 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Ghoul Touch: Paralyzes one subject, which exudes stench that makes those nearby sickened.
- Scare: Panics creatures of less than 6 HD.
- Spectral Hand: Creates disembodied glowing hand to deliver touch attacks.
- Alter Self: Assume form of a similar creature.
- Bear's Endurance: Subject gains +4 to Con for 1 min./level.
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Cat's Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
- Darkvision: See 60 ft. in total darkness.
- Eagle's Splendor: Subject gains +4 to Cha for 1 min./level.
- Fox's Cunning: Subject gains +4 Int for 1 min./level.
- Knock: Opens locked or magically sealed door.
- Levitate: Subject moves up and down at your direction.
- Owl's Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
- Pyrotechnics: Turns fire into blinding light or choking smoke.
- Rope Trick: As many as eight creatures hide in extradimensional space.
- Spider Climb: Grants ability to walk on walls and ceilings.
- Whispering Wind: Sends a short message 1 mile/level.
3RD-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects.
- Explosive Runes: Deals 6d6 damage when read.
- Magic Circle against Chaos: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Circle against Good: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Circle against Law: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- NondetectionM: Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Phantom Steed: Magic horse appears for 1 hour/level.
- Sepia Snake SigilM: Creates text symbol that immobilizes reader.
- Sleet Storm: Hampers vision and movement.
- Stinking Cloud: Nauseating vapors, 1 round/level.
- Summon Monster III: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Arcane Sight: Magical auras become visible to you.
- Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: Hear or see at a distance for 1 min./level.
- Telepathic Bond, Lesser: As telepathic bond, but you and one other creature.
- Tongues: Speak any language.
- Deep Slumber: Puts 10 HD of creatures to sleep.
- Heroism: Gives +2 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.
- Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
- Rage: Subjects gains +2 to Str and Con, +1 on Will saves, –2 to AC.
- Suggestion: Compels subject to follow stated course of action.
- Blacklight: 20-ft. radius of darkness.
- Daylight: 60-ft. radius of bright light.
- Fireball: 1d6 damage per level, 20-ft. radius.
- Lightning Bolt: Electricity deals 1d6/level damage.
- Tiny Hut: Creates shelter for ten creatures.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
- Displacement: Attacks miss subject 50%.
- Illusory ScriptM: Only intended reader can decipher.
- Invisibility Sphere: Makes everyone within 10 ft. invisible.
- Major Image: As silent image, plus sound, smell and thermal effects.
- Gentle Repose: Preserves one corpse.
- Halt Undead: Immobilizes undead for 1 round/level.
- Ray of Exhaustion: Ray makes subject exhausted.
- Vampiric Touch: Touch deals 1d6/two levels damage; caster gains damage as hp.
- Blink: You randomly vanish and reappear for 1 round/level.
- Flame Arrow: Arrows deal +1d6 fire damage.
- Fly: Subject flies at speed of 60 ft.
- Gaseous Form: Subject becomes insubstantial and can fly slowly.
- Haste: One creature/level moves faster, +1 on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves.
- Keen Edge: Doubles normal weapon’s threat range.
- Magic Weapon, Greater: +1/four levels (max +5).
- Secret Page: Changes one page to hide its real content.
- Shrink Item: Object shrinks to one-sixteenth size.
- Slow: One subject/level takes only one action/round, –1 to AC, reflex saves, and attack rolls.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
4TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Dimensional Anchor: Bars extradimensional movement.
- Fire TrapM: Opened object deals 1d4 damage +1/level.
- Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser: Stops 1st- through 3rd-level spell effects.
- Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Black Tentacles: Tentacles grapple all within 20 ft. spread.
- Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
- Minor Creation: Creates one cloth or wood object.
- Secure Shelter: Creates sturdy cottage.
- Solid Fog: Blocks vision and slows movement.
- Summon Monster IV: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Arcane Eye: Invisible floating eye moves 30 ft./round.
- Detect Scrying: Alerts you of magical eavesdropping.
- Locate Creature: Indicates direction to familiar creature.
- ScryingF: Spies on subject from a distance.
- Charm Monster:Makes monster believe it is your ally.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- Crushing Despair: Subjects take –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Geas, Lesser: Commands subject of 7 HD or less.
- Dweomer of Transference: Convert spellcasting into psionic power points.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Ice Storm: Hail deals 5d6 damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
- Resilient Sphere: Force globe protects but traps one subject.
- Shout: Deafens all within cone and deals 5d6 sonic damage.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d4 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 damage +1/level.
- Wall of Ice: Ice plane creates wall with 15 hp +1/level, or hemisphere can trap creatures inside.
- Hallucinatory Terrain: Makes one type of terrain appear like another (field into forest, or the like).
- Illusory Wall: Wall, floor, or ceiling looks real, but anything can pass through.
- Invisibility, Greater: As invisibility, but subject can attack and stay invisible.
- Phantasmal Killer: Fearsome illusion kills subject or deals 3d6 damage.
- Rainbow Pattern: Lights fascinate 24 HD of creatures.
- Shadow Conjuration: Mimics Conjuration below 4th level, but only 20% real.
- Animate DeadM: Creates undead skeletons and zombies.
- Bestow Curse: –6 to an ability score; –4 on attack rolls, saves, and checks; or 50% chance of losing each action.
- Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease.
- Enervation: Subject gains 1d4 negative levels.
- Fear: Subjects within cone flee for 1 round/level.
- Enlarge Person, Mass: Enlarges several creatures.
- Mnemonic EnhancerF: Wizard only. Prepares extra spells or retains one just cast.
- Polymorph: Gives one willing subject a new form.
- Reduce Person, Mass: Reduces several creatures.
- Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any shape.
5TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
- Dismissal: Forces a creature to return to native plane.
- Mage's Private Sanctum: Prevents anyone from viewing or scrying an area for 24 hours.
- Psychic Turmoil: Invisible field leeches psionic power points away.
- Cloudkill: Kills 3 HD or less; 4–6 HD save or die, 6+ HD take Con damage.
- Mage's Faithful Hound: Phantom dog can guard, attack.
- Major Creation: As minor creation, plus stone and metal.
- Planar Binding, Lesser: Traps extraplanar creature of 6 HD or less until it performs a task.
- Secret ChestF: Hides expensive chest on Ethereal Plane; you retrieve it at will.
- Summon Monster V: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Teleport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles/level.
- Wall of Stone: Creates a stone wall that can be shaped.
- Contact Other Plane: Lets you ask question of extraplanar entity.
- Prying Eyes: 1d4 +1/level floating eyes scout for you.
- Telepathic Bond: Link lets allies communicate.
- Dominate Person: Controls humanoid telepathically.
- Feeblemind: Subject’s Int and Cha drop to 1.
- Hold Monster: As hold person, but any creature.
- Mind Fog: Subjects in fog get –10 to Wis and Will checks.
- Symbol of SleepM: Triggered rune puts nearby creatures into catatonic slumber.
- Cone of Cold: 1d6/level cold damage.
- Interposing Hand: Hand provides cover against one opponent.
- Sending: Delivers short message anywhere, instantly.
- Wall of Force:Wall is immune to damage.
- Dream: Sends message to anyone sleeping.
- False VisionM: Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Mirage Arcana: As hallucinatory terrain, plus structures.
- Nightmare: Sends vision dealing 1d10 damage, fatigue.
- Persistent Image: As major image, but no concentration required.
- Seeming: Changes appearance of one person per two levels.
- Shadow Evocation: Mimics evocation below 5th level, but only 20% real.
- Blight: Withers one plant or deals 1d6/level damage to plant creature.
- Magic JarF: Enables possession of another creature.
- Symbol of PainM: Triggered rune wracks nearby creatures with pain.
- Waves of Fatigue: Several targets become fatigued.
- Animal Growth: One animal/two levels doubles in size.
- Baleful Polymorph: Transforms subject into harmless animal.
- Fabricate: Transforms raw materials into finished items.
- Overland Flight: You fly at a speed of 40 ft. and can hustle over long distances.
- Passwall: Creates passage through wood or stone wall.
- Telekinesis: Moves object, attacks creature, or hurls object or creature.
- Transmute Mud to Rock: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Transmute Rock to Mud: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- PermanencyX:Makes certain spells permanent.
6TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Dispel Magic, Greater: As dispel magic, but +20 on check.
- Globe of Invulnerability: As lesser globe of invulnerability, plus 4th-level spell effects.
- Guards and Wards: Array of magic effects protect area.
- Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
- Acid Fog: Fog deals acid damage.
- Planar Binding: As lesser planar binding, but up to 12 HD.
- Summon Monster VI: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Wall of IronM: 30 hp/four levels; can topple onto foes.
- Analyze DweomerF: Reveals magical aspects of subject.
- Legend LoreMF: Lets You learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- Probe Thoughts: Read subject’s memories, one question/ round.
- True SeeingM: Lets you see all things as they really are.
- Geas/Quest: As lesser geas, plus it affects any creature.
- Heroism, Greater: Gives +4 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks; immunity to fear; temporary hp.
- Suggestion, Mass: As suggestion, plus one subject/level.
- Symbol of PersuasionM: Triggered rune charms nearby creatures.
- Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage; 1 secondary bolt/level each deals half damage.
- ContingencyF: Sets trigger condition for another spell.
- Forceful Hand: Hand pushes creatures away.
- Freezing Sphere: Freezes water or deals cold damage.
- Mislead: Turns you invisible and creates illusory double.
- Permanent Image: Includes sight, sound, and smell.
- Programmed ImageM: As major image, plus triggered by event.
- Shadow Walk: Step into shadow to travel rapidly.
- Veil: Changes appearance of group of creatures.
- Circle of DeathM: Kills 1d4/level HD of creatures.
- Create UndeadM: Creates ghouls, ghasts, mummies, or mohrgs.
- Eyebite: Target becomes panicked, sickened, and comatose.
- Symbol of FearM: Triggered rune panics nearby creatures.
- Undeath to DeathM: Destroys 1d4/level HD of undead (max 20d4).
- Bear's Endurance, Mass: As bear’s endurance, affects one subject/level.
- Bull's Strength, Mass: As bull’s strength, affects one subject/ level.
- Cat's Grace, Mass: As cat’s grace, affects one subject/level.
- Control Water: Raises or lowers bodies of water.
- Disintegrate:Makes one creature or object vanish.
- Eagle's Splendor, Mass: As eagle’s splendor, affects one subject/level.
- Flesh to Stone: Turns subject creature into statue.
- Fox's Cunning, Mass: As fox’s cunning, affects one subject/level.
- Hardening: Increases hardness by one/two levels.
- Mage's Lucubration: Wizard only. Recalls spell of 5th level or lower.
- Mental Pinnacle:M You gain the mental powers of a psion.
- Move Earth: Digs trenches and build hills.
- Owl's Wisdom, Mass: As owl’s wisdom, affects one subject/ level.
- Stone to Flesh: Restores petrified creature.
- TransformationM: You gain combat bonuses.
7TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Banishment: Banishes 2 HD/level of extraplanar creatures.
- Psychic Turmoil, Greater: As psychic turmoil, but you gain power points as temporary hit points.
- Sequester: Subject is invisible to sight and scrying; renders creature comatose.
- Spell Turning: Reflect 1d4+6 spell levels back at caster.
- Instant SummonsM: Prepared object appears in your hand.
- Mage's Magnificent MansionF: Door leads to extradimensional mansion.
- Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
- Plane ShiftF: As many as eight subjects travel to another plane.
- Summon Monster VII: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Teleport, Greater: As teleport, but no range limit and no off-target arrival.
- Teleport Object: As teleport, but affects a touched object.
- Arcane Sight, Greater: As arcane sight, but also reveals magic effects on creatures and objects.
- Scrying, Greater: As scrying, but faster and longer.
- VisionMX:<As legend lore, but quicker and strenuous.
- Hold Person, Mass: As hold person, but all within 30 ft.
- Insanity: Subject suffers continuous confusion.
- Power Word Blind: Blinds creature with 200 hp or less.
- Symbol of StunningM: Triggered rune stuns nearby creatures.
- Delayed Blast Fireball: 1d6/level fire damage; you can postpone blast for 5 rounds.
- ForcecageM: Cube or cage of force imprisons all inside.
- Grasping Hand: Hand provides cover, pushes, or grapples.
- Mage's SwordF: Floating magic blade strikes opponents.
- Prismatic Spray: Rays hit subjects with variety of effects.
- Invisibility, Mass: As invisibility, but affects all in range.
- Project Image: Illusory double can talk and cast spells.
- Shadow Conjuration, Greater: As shadow conjuration, but up to 6th level and 60% real.
- SimulacrumMX: Creates partially real double of a creature.
- Control Undead: Undead don’t attack you while under your command.
- Finger of Death: Kills one subject.
- Symbol of WeaknessM: Triggered rune weakens nearby creatures.
- Waves of Exhaustion: Several targets become exhausted.
- Control Weather: Changes weather in local area.
- Ethereal Jaunt: You become ethereal for 1 round/level.
- Reverse Gravity: Objects and creatures fall upward.
- Statue: Subject can become a statue at will.
- Limited WishX: Alters reality—within spell limits.
8TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Dimensional Lock: Teleportation and interplanar travel blocked for one day/level.
- Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- Prismatic Wall: Wall’s colors have array of effects.
- Protection from SpellsMF:Confers +8 resistance bonus.
- Incendiary Cloud: Cloud deals 4d6 fire damage/round.
- Maze: Traps subject in extradimensional maze.
- Planar Binding, Greater: As lesser planar binding, but up to 18 HD.
- Summon Monster VIII: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Trap the SoulMF: Imprisons subject within gem.
- Discern Location: Reveals exact location of creature or object.
- Moment of Prescience: You gain insight bonus on single attack roll, check, or save.
- Prying Eyes, Greater: As prying eyes, but eyes have true seeing.
- Antipathy: Object or location affected by spell repels certain creatures.
- BindingM: Utilizes an array of techniques to imprison a creature.
- Charm Monster, Mass: As charm monster, but all within 30 ft.
- Demand: As sending, plus you can send suggestion.
- Irresistible Dance: Forces subject to dance.
- Maddening Scream: Forces subject to scream and drop defenses.
- Power Word Stun: Stuns creature with 150 hp or less.
- Symbol of InsanityM: Triggered rune renders nearby creatures insane.
- SympathyF: Object or location attracts certain creatures.
- Clenched Fist: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or attacks your foes.
- Polar Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 1d6/level cold damage.
- Shout, Greater: Devastating yell deals 10d6 sonic damage; stuns creatures, damages objects.
- Sunburst: Blinds all within 10 ft., deals 6d6 damage.
- Telekinetic Sphere: As resilient sphere, but you move sphere telekinetically.
- Scintillating Pattern: Twisting colors confuse, stun, or render unconscious.
- Screen: Illusion hides area from vision, scrying.
- Shadow Evocation, Greater: As shadow evocation, but up to 7th level and 60% real.
- CloneMF:Duplicate awakens when original dies.
- Create Greater UndeadM: Create shadows, wraiths, spectres, or devourers.
- Horrid Wilting: Deals 1d6/level damage within 30 ft.
- Symbol of DeathM: Triggered rune slays nearby creatures.
- Iron Body: Your body becomes living iron.
- Polymorph Any Object: Changes any subject into anything else.
- Temporal StasisM: Puts subject into suspended animation.
9TH-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
- Freedom: Releases creature from imprisonment.
- Imprisonment: Entombs subject beneath the earth.
- Mage's Disjunction: Dispels magic, disenchants magic items.
- Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.
- GateX: Connects two planes for travel or summoning.
- RefugeM: Alters item to transport its possessor to you.
- Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Teleportation CircleM: Circle teleports any creature inside to designated spot.
- Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.
- Dominate Monster: As dominate person, but any creature.
- Hold Monster, Mass: As hold monster, but all within 30 ft.
- Power Word Kill: Kills one creature with 100 hp or less.
- Crushing Hand: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or crushes your foes.
- Meteor Swarm: Four exploding spheres each deal 6d6 fire damage.
- Shades: As shadow conjuration, but up to 8th level and 80% real.
- Weird: As phantasmal killer, but affects all within 30 ft.
- Astral ProjectionM: Projects you and companions onto Astral Plane.
- Energy Drain: Subject gains 2d4 negative levels.
- Soul BindF: Traps newly dead soul to prevent resurrection.
- Wail of the Banshee: Kills one creature/level.
- Etherealness: Travel to Ethereal Plane with companions.
- ShapechangeF: Transforms you into any creature, and change forms once per round.
- Time Stop: You act freely for 1d4+1 rounds.
- WishX: As limited wish, but with fewer limits.
An M or F appearing at the end of a spell’s name in the spell lists denotes a spell with a material or focus component, respectively, that is not normally included in a spell component pouch. An Xdenotes a spell with an XP component paid by the caster.
Order of Presentation: In the spell lists and the spell descriptions that follow them, the spells are presented in alphabetical order by name except for those belonging to certain spell chains.
When a spell’s name begins with “lesser,” “greater,” or “mass,” the spell description is alphabetized under the second word of the spell name instead.
Hit Dice: The term “Hit Dice” is used synonymously with “character levels” for effects that affect a number of Hit Dice of creatures. Creatures with Hit Dice only from their race, not from classes, have character levels equal to their Hit Dice.
Caster Level: A spell’s power often depends on caster level, which is defined as the caster’s class level for the purpose of casting a particular spell. A creature with no classes has a caster level equal to its Hit Dice unless otherwise specified. The word “level” in the spell lists that follow always refers to caster level.
Creatures and Characters: The words “creature” and “character” are used synonymously in the spell descriptions.