|This material is published under the OGL|
Aasimars[edit | edit source]
Also see the aasimar creature listing.
Aasimars are usually tall, good-looking, and generally pleasant. Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare.
Most aasimars are decidedly good-aligned. They fight against evil causes and attempt to sway others to do the right thing. Occasionally they take on the vengeful, judgmental aspect of their celestial ancestor, but this is rare.
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
- Outsider (Native)
- Medium size.
- An aasimar’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Aasimars can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An aasimar is automatically proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
- Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—daylight. Caster level equals the aasimar’s class levels.
- +2 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Paladin.
- Level Adjustment: +1.