|This material is published under the OGL|
A giant is a humanoid-shaped creature of great strength, usually of at least Large size.
A giant has the following features.
- 8-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to 3/4 total Hit Dice (as cleric).
- Good Fortitude saves.
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
A giant possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Low-light vision.
- Proficient with all simple and martial weapons, as well as any natural weapons.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Giants not described as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Giants are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Giants eat, sleep, and breathe.
Monsters with the Giant TypeEdit
|Creature Entry||CR||Type and Subtypes|| Size
|?Challenge Rating||?Type||?Subtype||?Size||format=template||template=3.5e Monster Table Row||link=none
Giant Type CreaturesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.