|This material is published under the OGL|
Dragon Type[edit | edit source]
A dragon is a reptilelike creature, usually winged, with magical or unusual abilities.
Features[edit | edit source]
A dragon has the following features.
- 12-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to total Hit Dice (as fighter).
- Good Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saves.
- Skill points equal to (6 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
Traits[edit | edit source]
A dragon possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in the description of a particular kind).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects and paralysis effects.
- Proficient with its natural weapons only unless humanoid in form (or capable of assuming humanoid form), in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Dragons eat, sleep, and breathe.
Monsters with the Dragon Type[edit | edit source]
|Creature Entry||CR||Type and Subtypes||Size
|?Challenge Rating||?Type||?Subtype||?Size||format=template||template=3.5e Monster Table Row||link=none