|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the bugbear creature listing.
- +4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, –2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid)
- Medium size.
- A bugbear’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A bugbear begins with three levels of humanoid, which provide 3d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +3, and Will +1.
- Racial Skills: A bugbear’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 6 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Climb, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: A bugbear’s humanoid levels give it two feats.
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A bugbear is automatically proficient with all simple weapons, light armor, and shields.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.