Most of the original school were abolished, the new ones were made to increase roleplayability, they are more focused on the role they play than the effect they gives. The New schools are:
- Alternation: Changing things (polymorph, unlocking a locked door, etc..)
- Conjuration: Bringing and banishing things (regular summoning, teleportation, repelling demons etc..)
- Demology: Things dealing with evil (non-necromancy), (summoning fiends, other dark powers)
- Divination: Regular D&D Divination
- Enchantment: Manipulating the mind of others.
- Elementalism: Everything touching the elements (shield of element, fireball etc..)
- Illusion: The art of masking the truth.
- Necromancy: Thing dealing with death and undeath
- Druidism: Things dealing with Nature raw power (plants, summoning animal or fey, etc...)
- Theurgy: Generally things that touch good and other divine prowess.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.