|female middle aged human fighter 9|
|LE medium humanoid (human)|
|Init/Senses||+9/Listen +8, Spot +8|
|AC||25, touch 15, flat-footed 20|
(+5 Dex, +5 armor, +2 Natural)
|hp||137 (9 HD)|
|Speed||30 ft. (6 squares)|
|Melee||Unarmed Attack +11/+6 (1d10 x2)|
|Ranged||Custom MG621 (heavy rifle) +15/+10 (2d6/x4)|
|Atk Options||+3 if within 30 ft.|
|Special Actions||Combat Focus, Problem Solver, Active Assault, Foil Action|
|Abilities||Str 14, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 9, Cha 13|
|SQ||Weapon Training, Logistic Mastery, Forge Lore, Improved Delay|
|Feats||Pugilist, Toughness, Great Fortitude, Improved Initiative, Point Blank Shot, Chain-Smoking Badass, Hunter, Sniper, Veteran|
|Skills||Bluff (9) +11, Balance (9) +14, Escape Artist (9) +14, Intimidate (9) +11, Jump (9) +11, Listen (9) +8, Sense Motive (9) +8, Spot (9) +8, Survival (9) +8, Tumble (9) +14|
|Possessions||mithral breastplate, Custom M6G21 (Masterwork Many-shot +10 Extended Cannon, Swift Reload Heavy Rifle) cigarettes|
- Hannah use a 36 point build for her attributes, she also gain mental bonus (but not penalty see Veteran) of Middle Age.
- Being in Grey Sky. Haannah does not won magic items. If adapting her for another campaign it is strongly advised to give her magic items.
|Date Created:||Oh CANADA!|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
- Age: 36
- Height: 6.2
- Weight: 150 lb.
- Hairs/eyes Blond/Brown
Hannah Tirade was a mercenary in the Red War, a damn good one. For some she was a walking incarnation of beauty, however she receive one to many bullet in the face. She lost 1/4 of her face, showing her bare right-side jaw. She is a scared woman, some still find some beauty in her, some say she retained her old beauty under her mountain of scars. Her hairs are usually tied with a chignon on the back of her head. Tirade now work for Milir Black Corporation, as leader of the Black Militia. A paramilitary organization made to bully the brotherhood and the natives of Milir. She wear the dark Black Militia breastplate under a tan longcoat, however she quickly remove the coat while engaging in combat.
Tirade is a good mid-game boss in Grey Sky, she can also make a good temporary ally if the party decided to work for Milir Black.
Here is Tirade usual tactic:
- Round 1: If she win initiative she immediately fire on the most vulnerable opponent (mostly spellcaster) she can see. She use shoot on the run to move closer from the enemy group. She also use problem solver to grant herself the Murderous Intent feat.
- If she does not win initiative and if she is wounded by the attacks she immediately retreat to safe position and begin to snipe her opponents to death.
- Round 2: She activate her combat focus in the second round. She usually take this occasion to full attack her foes.
- Round 3: She keep safe distance with her opponents, if they get to close (15 ft.) she take a 5 ft. step as a immediate action (using active assault) otherwise she actively use foil action to trouble the spellcaster. She usually full attack.
- Round 4: as round 3.
- Round 5: If the battle lasted that long tirade use shoot on the run to retreat and keep firing on her opponents, once far away from them she begin to snipe them until they get close. Thenm she repeat from round 2.