|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Dao[edit | edit source]
Summary::Dao are the genies of the elemental plane of earth. Their politics and internal wars are ruthless, and a fair number of them end up running off to other planes as adventurers to get away from it.
- Medium Size, although most take the Large Size feat
- 20' base land speed
- Outsider Type, Extraplanar and Earth subtypes
- Outsider Traits: Darkvision 60' and Low-light vision, no need to eat or sleep
- +6 Natural Armor bonus to AC. Dao skin is hard as the rocks they come from.
- Two slam natural weapons for 1d6 damage at medium size
- Push as an Earth Elemental
- +4 Strength, +2 Charisma: Dao Genies are enormously strong, and possess the same natural charisma as all genies do.
- Minimum Level: Effective Character Level::8
- Favored Classes: Genie and Elemental Brute
- Automatic Languages: Terran and Common. Bonus languages: Abyssal, Auran, Aquan, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Ignan, Infernal, Umbral, and Undercommon
Most dao are either classed Genies or start with eight outsider hit dice. In the latter case, they gain Earth Mastery as a classed genie and access to the spell-like abilities Detect Good, Detect Magic, Gaseous Form, Invisibility, Human Form, and Misdirection at-will and can use Move Earth, Permanent Image, Transmute Rock to Mud, and Wall of Stone three times per day each, at a caster level equal to the dao's hit dice. They may also Plane Shift at will to the elemental planes and material plane and communicate telepathically to any creature within 100 feet that has a language. Those with outsider hit dice also always take the Large Size feat.