Aerdy properly refers to the now-defunct Kingdom of Aerdy in the World of Greyhawk campaign setting. Sometimes "Aerdy" is used in reference to the Oeridian tribe which founded the kingdom, though the proper term for the tribe is "Aerdi" (which is also the adjectival form). "Aerdy" can also be used in reference to the Great Kingdom of Aerdy, the imperial successor state of the Kingdom of Aerdy.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Bruce Cordell Bastion of Faith. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 1999.
- Gary Gygax. The World of Greyhawk. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1980.
- Gary Gygax. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1983.
- Gary Holian, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.
- Roger E. Moore. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 1998.
- Carl Sargent. From the Ashes. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1992.
- Carl Sargent. Ivid the Undying. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1995 (unpublished).