- Nominated for mass deletion along with 22 other D&D articles at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Death watch beetle (Dungeons & Dragons)
Publication history[edit | edit source]
The axebeak appears in the first Monstrous Compendium Forgotten Realms Appendix (1989), under the "Pleistocene animals" heading. The axe beak is reprinted with the other Pleistocene animals in Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume Two (1995).
It also appeared in the fifth edition Monster Manual.
Description[edit | edit source]
The axe beak is a prehistoric carnivorous flightless bird, a very fast runner that hunts aggressively.
Other publishers[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual (TSR, 1977)
- Conners, William, et al. Monstrous Compendium Forgotten Realms Appendix (TSR, 1989)
- Cagle, Eric, Jesse Decker, Jeff Quick, Rich Redman, and James Wyatt. Arms and Equipment Guide (Wizards of the Coast, 2003)
- Perkins, Sims et al. Monster Manual (Wizards of the Coast, 2014)
- Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). "Tome of Horrors". Necromancer Games. pp. 13.